To ensure you have the best possible experience, please verify that your Internet browser meets the following requirements:
1) Check your computer date and time
In order to access this site, please ensure the following is correct:
- The date on your computer is the current date, including the year.
- The time on your computer is the current time for your selected time zone.
2) Check your Internet browser settings
Your browser Help will explain how these settings work with your specific browser version.
3) A minimum of 128-bit encryption must be supported
128-bit encryption is the minimum highest level of encryption generally available today for secure Internet services. It's common for Internet browsers used outside North America and Western Europe to have a different encryption level.
Your browser Help will advise whether your current browser version supports a minimum of 128-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a minimum of 128-bit encryption, you need to download a new version of your Internet browser to use our service.
4) Check the version of your Internet browser
You may be using an older Internet browser. If this is the case, please upgrade your Internet browser to Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 7 or higher or Mozilla Firefox, version 2 or higher.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 7 or higher - Microsoft Download Centre
- Mozilla Firefox, version 2 or higher - Mozilla Download Centre
Note: Beta or test versions of browsers are not supported.
Please select Help if you require further assistance.
For more information about what we do and what you can do to ensure the security of your information throughout this website, please refer to our Security policy.